A few current favorites
- 7 Powers: The Foundations of Business Strategy - Hamilton Helmer
- The Ride of a Lifetime - Bob Iger
- What it Takes - Steve Schwarzman
- Am I Being Too Subtle - Sam Zell
- The Almanack of Naval
- Poor Charlie's Almanack
- Josh Wolfe on The Knowledge Project
- Naval Ravikant on The Knowledge Project
- Keith Rabois on The North Star Podcast
- Bill Gurley on Invest Like the Best
“It’s as easy to do something small as it is to do something big. When you see an opportunity go for it with everything you have and never give up. Failure is the price of ambition.”
"Don’t ignore your dreams, say what you think, cultivate relationships, be happy."
"There are no shortcuts to a calm mind, fit body, and happy home."
Current work 👨🏻💻
Investing — Leading the growth equity platform at Energize Ventures
Intelis Capital - a founding partner of Intelis Capital, an early-stage venture firm focused on the energy transition.
Choose Energy (acquired 2017) — an early employee at North America’s largest energy marketplace, over $1B in transactions annually, roles included business development, product management and strategy
Green Mountain Energy — business development and finance