These are my unfiltered thoughts. Think of it as a public journal. Most of these are incomplete thoughts, some are questions, but overall…it should give you a glimpse into where my mind is currently focused.
All great businesses are built on the fundamentals, even if those fundamentals are executed differently.
- Simplicity wins
- Customer at the heart of everything
- Great use of cash, re-invest in operations or successful M&A
- Decisions pushed out as far to the edge of the org as possible
- The cost of capital and carbon footprint are on a collision course.
- Where do the changing demographics of industrial workers and the consumerization of enterprise meet?
- Being okay with inaction in order to maximize understanding
- Placing the emphasis on risks and not just counting them